2017 CAAA Conference
- Location: Nanton, Alberta, just south of Calgary
- Venue: Bomber Command Museum of Canada
- Date: Thursday, September 14 to Saturday, September 16, 2017
High River Super 8
Room rate is $102.69 plus tax, continental breakfast included. A block of nine rooms is on hold and to get the rate mention you are with the CAAA. Rooms have two queen beds, microwave, coffee maker, fridge, TV and complimentary Wi-Fi.
1601 13TH AVE SE
High River AB Canada T1V 2B1
There is a shuttle service called Luna Express from the Calgary International Airport to High River and the hotel. Contact Info for Luna Express:
- Members' Art Exhibit: At minimum there will be an attendees' exhibit that would last the duration of our stay. The possibility of a longer term show has been discussed and would be welcomed as long as there is no additional cost to the Museum.
- Fees: See Registration Form below
- Registration Form:2017 Registration
- Wed Sep 13: Arrival Day
- Thurs Sep 14: Set up art exhibit; tour the museum; sketching/painting
- Fri 15 Sep: AGM, Show-and-Tell, Speakers (TBA); Evening reception at the museum and night run-up of the Lancaster
- Sat Sep 16: public events at teh museum's Salute to the Halifax; attend our art exhibit to promote CAAA; strike exhibit and closing dinner (see below)
- Wind-up Dinner: Saturday, Sep 16, Time and Location: TBA. This will be a pay-as-you-go dinner.
Keep checking back: this page will be updated just as soon as information is available.
Last Updated: 19 Aug, 2017
|Copyright Canadian Aviation Artists Association. All rights reserved no duplication of site images or content without permission.
Webmaster: Eric Mitchell firstname.lastname@example.org